It has never so easy to make your cupcakes look professional! This can easily be done with simple ingredients that are available in every kitchen!
- Make your own frosting: If you are going to use frostings like buttercream, cream cheese or whipped cream, why not make them at home? Store bought frostings taste too sweet and artificial and can easily ruin the taste of your cupcakes. Not to mention how much healthier homemade frostings are! It is very crucial that your homemade frosting has the right consistency. If it is too thin it won’t hold together well and if it is too thick it can be very hard to work with.
- Use a piping bag: Select your favourite piping nozzle and with just a little practice you can make a clean and impressive pipe. Your cupcakes will thank you 🙂
- Uniformity: Make sure to get the exact same amount of batter in each liner. The best way is to use a scoop or a spoon to fill the cupcake liners. Many people eyeball the amounts, but this usually leads to uneven cupcakes.
- Use natural ingredients for decorating: There are many natural ingredients around that you can easily decorate or garnish your cupcakes with. Skip the crappy chemicals and preservatives, use fruits and vegetables to create your own natural dyes instead! Fresh fruits are such a lovely way to top a cupcake.
- Care about cupcake liners: If you want your cupcakes to come out pretty and classy after baking them use greaseproof liners.
- Choose a colour for the liner that match with the colour of the cupcake batter. These little things can change the outcome more than you think.
- Last but not the least, don’t forget to make your cupcakes with love!
Related product categories: