It is so easy to make your cupcakes look professional with simple ingredients that most of the time are available in everyone kitchen.
- Make your own frosting: If you are going to use frosting like buttercream, cream cheese or whipped cream it is better to make them at home. Store bought frosting taste too sweet and artificial and it can easily effect on your cupcake taste. This is very crucial that your homemade frosting has a right consistency. If it is too thin it won’t hold together well and if it is too thick it can be hard to work with.
- Use a piping bag: Select your favourite piping nozzle and with a little practice make a clean and impressive pipe on top of your cupcakes.
- Uniformity: Get the exact same amount of batter in each liner. The best way is to use a scoop to fill the cupcake liners and don’t eyeball them.
- Use natural ingredients for decorating: There are many natural ingredients around that you can easily decorate or garnish your cupcakes with them. Skip the chemicals, use fruits and vegetables to create your own natural dyes. Fresh fruits are such a lovely way to top a cupcake.
- Care about cupcake liners: If you want that your cupcakes comes out pretty after baking use greaseproof liners.
- Choose a colour for the liner that match with the colour of the cupcake batter. These little things can change the outcome a lot.
- The last but not the least is to make your cupcakes with love.